An in depth look at the burgeoning power of the Coalition Navy, its mecha, subs, ships, weapons, troops and organization.
- Coalition Navy O.C.C.s, ranks and objectives.
- Sea SAMAS, Trident power armor, Sea-Spider Walker, Navy body armor and other equipment.
- CS warships, submarines, patrol boats, and water sleds.
- Key CS bases, commanders, and operations.
- Pirate, Slaver and Privateer O.C.C.s.
- Notable monster of the lakes and seas.
- Maps, world information, and adventure ideas.
- Written by Patrick Nowak with Kevin Siembieda.
- Art by Perez & Breaux Jr.; cover by Zeleznik.
- 128 pages.
- Cat. No. 828— I.S.B.N. 1-57457-003-X
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright (year) Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
In the description of the CS Navy Sailor O.C.C., certain MOS skills were referred to but the descriptions of these skills were accidentally omitted.
The description of the CSS Chi-Town is missing the stats for the GR-155 Electromagnetic Howitzer.
The Pirate O.C.C.'s skill of Pilot water skis & water sleds is actually referring to two separate skills.
- -Rifts® Coalition Navy Errata
The official errata for Sourcebook 4: Coalition Navy can be found here.
- Under Construction
Rifts® Sourcebook One™