Rifts® World Book Twenty Nine
The ruins of Manhattan - better known as Madhaven - are a place of madness, ghosts and monsters. For some the ruins offer the promise of ancient secrets, power or treasure. For the mutants who inhabit the shattered landscape, it is truly a haven. For the Knights of the White Rose it is a hiding place. For many others, however, Madhaven is their doom.
- The ruins of Manhattan, its history, its curse and its inhabitants.
- The Mutants of Madhaven; 7 new optional player characters or villains.
- The ghosts and monsters of Madhaven and their weird powers.
- The Knights of the White Rose, their secret and their redemption.
- The magical White Rose, the greatest healing power on Rifts Earth.
- Techno-Wizard weapons and devices, plus M.D.C. bone weapons.
- Adventure setting, ideas and more.
- Cat No. 869
- Page Count: 128 pages.
- Cover By:Mark Evans.
- Interior Art: Bradshaw, Burles, Okamura & Williams.
- Written By: Brandon Aten, Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda.
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of Madhaven™.
Errata of Madhaven™.
- List of Reviews of Madhaven™.