Rifts® World Book Eight
Rifts World Book Eight: Japan was published by Palladium Books in 1995.
Four pre-Rifts cities suddenly materialize from a pocket dimension. For them, three days have passed since the Great Cataclysm began, for the rest of humankind its has been 300 years! Pre-Rifts Glitter Boys, people, and technology clash with anti-technology traditionalists, magic, and oni demons! Traditional O.C.C.s like the Samurai, Mystic Ninja, Yamabushi Priest and Warrior Monks, blend with high tech marvels like the Dragon-Borg, Ninja Juicer, and Cyberoid.
- Dragon Cyborgs and new bionics and implants
- Japanese dragons, demons, monsters and magic.
- Japanese body armor, robots, power armor and weapons.
- Over 20 new character classes including the Demon Queller, Samurai, Mystic Ninja, Juicer Ninja, Glitter Boy Marine, Tengu Birdmen, and others.
- The "living" samurai sword — a rune weapon.
- Mysticism and martial arts.
- World information about Japan and surrounding areas. Lots of insight and info about the high-tech Republic of Japan, the anti-technologists of the New Empire, the evil Otomo * Shogunate, the monster ridden Zone and more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda with Pat Nowak.
- Art by Martin, Post, Breaux, and Zeleznik.
- Cat. No. 818; I.S.B.N. 0916211-88-6
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of Japan™.
Errata of Japan™.
- List of Reviews of Japan™.