Rifts® World Book Four
Rifts World Book Four: Africa was published by Palladium Books in 1993.
Rifts® Africa outlines key places, people, customs, and societies located in the wilderness of Rifts Africa.
The demonic Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse threaten to destroy all life on Earth. Once life has been obliterated on Earth, the monsters will use the dimensional Rifts to carry their destruction throughout the Megaverse®! If they can be defeated one at time, the Earth and the entire Megaverse may be spared. Failure means oblivion.
- Nine new O.C.C.s and R.C.C.s including the powerful African Medicine Man, Rain Maker, Priest, Tree People, Pygmy Hunter, and others.
- Mind Bleeder R.C.C. and new psionic powers!
- Necromancy and the Necromancer O.C.C.
- Character stats for Erin Tarn and Victor Lazlo.
- The return of Egyptian Gods and their minions.
- New weapons, vehicles, and magic.
- The Phoenix Empire (Egypt) inhabited by monsters and ruled by the Pharaoh Rama-Set, an evil Chiang-Ku Dragon.
- The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse! Four of the most powerful monsters ever presented!
- Africa mapped and outlined.
- Cover and interior art by Fred Fields.
- 160 pages — written by Kevin Siembieda.
- Cat. No. 808; I.S.B.N.: 0-916211-58-4
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of Africa™.
Errata of Africa™.
- List of Reviews of Africa™.